Your source of information on Japan
Receive in exclusivity all the useful news to travel in Japan, tips and recommendations for you to plan your trip to Japan and our best offers !
Subscribe to our Newsletter
5 reasons why you should subscribe to our Newsletter:
- Useful advice and information to help you plan your trip to Japan.
- Our recommendations for the best places and events not to miss in Japan.
- The latest updates on transport in Japan.
- Information on new products and special offers from Japan Experience.
- Important dates for Japanese festivals and events in Japan.
Our newsletters on Japan:
Created by and for enthusiasts, discover each month in our newsletter a theme or a region of Japan and explore Japan from the inside:
- Japan through random encounters | May 2023
- Mount Fuji: A Visual Symphony of Japan's Natural Wonders | April 2023
- Explore the different facets of Tokyo | March 2023
- Admire the blooming sakura in Japan | February 2023
- Japan will make you fall in love with winter | January 2023
- Happy New Year 2023 | January 2023
- Tokyo Travel Guide | December 2022
- Your Guide to Rail Travel in Japan | November 2022
- Ghibli Theme Park gears up for its grand opening | October 2022
- Japan is finally opening its borders to independent travelers | September 2022
- Japan continues to ease its border restrictions & Discover Japanese Food | August 2022
- Resumption of tourism in Japan & Summer Matsuri | July 2022
- Japan to open its borders to first tourists & 5 best hiking trails | Juin 2022
- Take me to Tokyo... | April 2022
- Thank you and Happy New Year | January 2022
- Our photos and videos of Hanami live from Japan | Newsletter April 2021
- Cherry Blossom Art: Must-See Masterpieces | Newsletter March 2021
- Comfort Food: our best recipes and tips | February 2021
- Happy New Year and thank you all ! | January 2021
- Icons of Japanese Culture and Tradition | December 2020
- Top 5 Exceptional Places in Kyoto | October 2020
- Discover Japan as you've never seen it before! | September 2020
- Destinations in Japan worth a detour! | September 2020
- Unforgettable Japan | July 2020
- Experience Japan at Home No.4: Japanese Zen | June 2020
- Experience Japan at Home No.3: Pop Culture | May 2020
- Experience Japan at Home N°2 | May 2020
- Experience Japan at Home | April 2020
- Discover traditional Japanese festivals | April 2020
- Stay connected in Japan | March 2020
- Chasing the Cherry Blossoms | February 2020
- New Year 2020 | January 2020
Subscribe now and don't miss our next newsletter!