Book your Regional Japan Rail Pass
Order your Regional PassEdit
Fuji Hakone Pass
Why buy a Fuji Hakone Pass?
●Let’s cover 2 big tourist spots: Fuji-Kawaguchiko and Hakone with this 3 day Pass.
●Easy access to Mt Fuji viewing from Kawaguchi lake!
●Unlimited rides on main railways in these areas, including all Odakyu lines(No JR)
●No need to buy any other tickets or passes from Shinjuku main train Station in Tokyo!
●Get additional benefits in museums, art centers, temples and Shrines!
●More affordable than taking each tickets separately
Your Fuji Hakone Pass 3 days Pass (e-voucher with QR code) will be delivered by Email 5 working days after your booking. It is important to check your spam mailbox in case your Fuji Hakone 3 days Pass falls into it.
If you want it before as you will need to use it before 5 working days, do not hesitate to contact us.
The e-voucher, that you will receive by email, is to be exchanged exclusively at the Odakyu Shinjuku counter:
- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West Location: B1 floor of Odakyu Line Shinjuku Station West Exit, in front of the ticket gate. Hours of operation：08:00–16:00 (The business hours may be subject to change, so please check the business hours before visiting.). Quick machines to exchange the pass were installed in April 2023.When you exchange by the methane, you don’t get asked to show your passport. When you exchange at the counter by the reception, you have to show your non-Japanese Passport.
What does Fuji Hakone pass include?
1:Unlimited rides on the following transportation
- Hakone Tozan Railway
- Hakone Tozan Bus (designated section)
- Hakone Tozan Cable Car
- Hakone ropeway
- Hakone Pirate Boat
- Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus (designated section)
- Hakone Tozan "Facility Sightseeing Tour Bus"
- Tokai Bus Orange Shuttle (designated section)
- Fujikyu railway Kawaguchiko Station - Otsuki Station
- Fuji Five Lakes Area Route Bus, Kawaguchiko/Nishiko Tour Bus, Fujikko-go, Fuji World Heritage Loop Bus
2:During the period, you can get on and off the following buses only once each way.
- Odakyu Line between Shinjuku and Odawara
If you use the limited express Romance Car, a separate limited express ticket of 890 yen (between Shinjuku and Odawara/Hakone-Yumoto) is required.
Who is eligible for this pass?
You are required to show your non-Japanese passport when you exchange it at the information counter.
Japanese passport holders cannot use this pass.
More information about Fuji Hakone Pass
- You cannot take JR lines withFuji Hakone Pass. As there are few JR lines in the Hakone and Kawaguchi lake area, we highly recommend this pass with our Japan rail pass and Suica cards.
- A child price (6 to 11 years of age) is available for the FUji Hakone Pass.
- The voucher is refunded before you exchange it with your physical ticket
- The cancellation commision fee is 15% of the price.