Book your Regional Japan Rail Pass
Order your Regional PassEdit
- Tokyo (Shinjuku), Odawara & Hakone area
- Tokyo (Shinjuku), Kamakura & Enoshima, Hakone areas
- Fuji-Kawaguchi lake, Hakone, Fuji Q highland, Gotenba
- Tokyo, Nikko, Nagano & Niigata
- Tokyo, Nikko, Sendai & Aomori
- Nikko, Kinugawa Onsen, Tochigi, Tokyo
- Tokyo(Ikebukuro,Shinjuku), Kawagoe, Chichibu, Tokorozawa, Saitama
This product is also called "Seibu railways one day pass"
Plan fun day trips from Tokyo with a 1-day discounted rail pass. Visit beautiful locations of your choice like Kawagoe or Chichibu. You can also use the pass to make your way to seasonal activities. Plan your own self-guided tour through cities like Kawagoe and Chichibu from Tokyo. Visit various places along the Seibu lines all courtesy of your discounted pass. Depending on the season you can locate the best sakura viewing spots, summer festivals, fall colors and winter illuminations.
How can I use the KAWAGOE CHICHIBU 1 DAY Pass?
- We will send you an e-voucher to your email address within 5 working days after your booking. It is important to check your spam mailbox in case your Kawagoe Chichibu Pass falls into it.
If you want it before as you will need to use it before 5 working days, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please exchange your E-voucher with the physical ticket at the SEIBU Tourist Information Center Ikebukuro. You need to bring and show your passport.
Business hours: 8:00 - 15:00, all year Location: Ikebukuro Station 1F The Information center can be found nearby the East Exit of Ikebukuro Station. It is located near the 1F entrance gates to the Seibu Line.
(The East Exit is on the same side of the station which has the Seibu department store.)
- Please note that use of the Tamagawa Line is not included in this pass.
- Please note that to use the Limited Express, you must pay a surcharge. Use of the Limited Express is not included in this pass.
- The voucher is valid for 60 days after purchasing from Linktivity.
- This pass is for non-Japanese tourists. Japanese people cannot use this pass.
- Seibu Limited Express (Laview, Red Arrow or S-Train) passengers are required to purchase an express seat ticket separately.
- This product is not refundable.
- Cannot be cancelled or amended.
Chichibu and Kawagoe
The Kawagoe Chichibu Pass is your gateway to explore two of Japan's most exciting destinations, combining untouched natural beauty with profound cultural history. It provides you the opportunity to venture across two distinct areas: the mountainous region of Chichibu, renowned for its breathtaking landscapes, and Kawagoe, a city rich in historical heritage.
Nestled in the heart of Saitama Prefecture, Chichibu is a mountainous area that serves as a tranquil bubble away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Situated approximately 90 km from Tokyo, this region is a true natural gem, hosting majestic mountains, winding rivers, and lush vegetation. Among the must-visits in Chichibu, the Chichibu-Tama-Kai National Park stands out, offering a wide variety of landscapes from mountainous terrains to verdant forests, and natural hot springs. The hiking trail from Mitsumine-jinja to Myoho-ji also provides a stunning view of the region's natural beauty.
Kawagoe, also located in Saitama Prefecture, is a city rich in historical heritage and preserved Edo-era architecture. Nicknamed "Little Edo", Kawagoe is full of old warehouse houses and cobblestone streets that give you a feeling of stepping back in time. The clock tower, one of the city's most recognizable symbols, has been ringing the hour for over 350 years. Each year, in October, the city hosts the Kawagoe Festival, where beautifully decorated floats parade through the streets, to the sounds of flutes and drums.
The cancellation is not acceptable once you make an order.