Book your Regional Japan Rail Pass
- Economic and simple
- Unlimited travel
Order your Regional PassEdit
ALL SHIKOKU PASS
The JR Shikoku Pass, includes all JR Shikoku and other lines in the region for 3, 4, 5 or 7 consecutive days. Covering all of Shikoku's four main cities Tokushima, Takamatsu, Matsuyama & Kochi.
The lines included in the pass: JR Shikoku, Tosa Kuroshio Railway, Asa Kaigan Railway, Kotoden, Iyotetsu, Tosaden.
A child price (6 to 11 years of age) is available for this pass. Access to trains is free for accompanied infants aged 5 years or under.
The Shikoku Region
Shikoku is known throughout Japan for its famous 88-temple pilgrimage; it seduces visitors with its national parks, castles, onsen and forests. The region is also famous for being the center for agriculture; here you will find the best and the most delicious fruit in the country!
Try some regional dishes on offer from Shikoku's four prefectures Kagawa, Ehime, Tokushima and Kochi, such as Sanuki udon, a specialty since the Edo era. In August do not miss one of Japan's most famous matsuri, the Awa Odori dance festivals held during the Obon festival.
Conditions of the All Shikoku Pass
- Only international tourists who have a temporary visitor entry status for Japan are eligible for this pass.
- Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass.
- The voucher must be exchanged within a 3-month period from the date of issue.
- To exchange the voucher for the pass you will need your passport.
- The start date of the pass can no longer be changed once the pass has been exchanged.
JR Exchange Offices:
- Takamatsu Station, JR Shikoku ticket office, daily from 4:20 am to 11:00 pm.
- Matsuyama Station, JR Shikoku ticket office, daily from 4:50 am to 11:20 pm.
- Tokushima Station, JR Shikoku ticket office, daily from 5:30 am to 8:30 pm.
- Kochi Station, JR Shikoku ticket office, daily from 4:30 am to 11:00 pm.
- Warp Takamatsu, JR Shikoku Travel Center, weekdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, weekends until 5:00 pm.
- Warp Matsuyama, JR Shikoku Travel Center, weekdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, weekends until 5:00 pm.
- Warp Tokushima, JR Shikoku Travel Center, daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Warp Kochi, JR Shikoku Travel Center, weekdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, weekends until 5:00 pm.
- Warp Umeda (Osaka), JR Shikoku Travel Center, weekdays from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, closed on weekends and public holidays.
- Warp Plaza at Sakaide Station, JR Shikoku Travel Center, weekdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, closed on Sundays.
What is included with the pass?
- The lines included in the pass: JR Shikoku Tosa Kuroshio Railway Asa Kaigan Railway Kotoden Iyotetsu Tosaden.
What is excluded with the pass?
- The pass is not valid on the Sunrise Seto line and buses.
- With the pass, no additional fee is required when reserving seats.
- Non-reserved Ordinary class cars can be accessed freely.
- In order to travel in first class (Green cars) you will have to pay additional fees.
- To access the platforms, show your pass to the JR Shikoku staff located at the gate to the platform.
- To reserve a seat, ask the JR Shikoku staff at the ticket office.
- It is a personal pass. Please always carry your passport when using the pass as station and train staff may check it.
Cancellation conditions and fees
- An unused voucher is refundable for one year from the date of issue.
- The voucher can be refunded if it has never been exchanged in Japan.
- A cancellation fee of 15% of the value of the voucher will be retained.
- No refund is possible for a voucher received by us more than one year from the date of issue.
- A refund is not possible for a lost or stolen pass.
Frequently Asked Questions on the JR Shikoku Pass