- Unlimited access 150Mbps
- Free Wifi access
- Pre-charged and ready to use
Stay connected during your stay in Japan with our data SIM card, which you can use with your phone.
Benefit from unlimited 24-hour high-speed internet access during your trip with our prepaid SIM card, allowing you to connect to the internet wherever you are in Japan.
Why get a SIM card for your trip to Japan?
An essential accessory for any visitor to Japan, the SIM card will help you plan your trip, look up timetables or connect with your loved ones with access to your emails, online messaging services and social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
Delivered to your home before you depart for your trip to Japan you can activate it as soon as you arrive. Once you arrive you can activate your SIM card using the airport’s free WiFi, so you can benefit from internet access as soon as you land.
Though WiFi in Japan can be found, it is not as common as in some other countries. So if you want to be able to connect 24/7 during your stay and avoid expensive roaming fees a data SIM card is a great solution.
- High-speed internet access (4G access) without data limits.
- Valid for a period of use of 8 days, 16 days or 31 consecutive days (the period of use begins when the SIM card is activated in your phone).
- Delivery to your home, before your departure to Japan and activation possible upon your arrival in Japan.
- Simple installation and in a few minutes, a paper user manual is sent with the sim card.
- Compatible with most iPhones, iPads and Android phones. To check the list of compatible devices, you can consult this link. Your phone is not listed? It could still be compatible, please contact us to check.
- The SIM card only works with unlocked devices. Please contact your carrier to check your device is unlocked.
- Reserved for internet data use only, it does not allow you to make and receive phone calls as well as send SMS and MMS.
- The speed of the connection is based on the availability of the Japanese network, it may vary depending on the number of users connected to the network.
- Due to the network's fair use policy, if an excessive amount of data is used in a short period (maximum limit of 10 GB in 2 days), the connection speed may temporarily slow down.
Have more questions? Please consult the user instructions.