Airport Transfer Kyoto
- Free Wifi access
- You decide your departure time
- Easy access between Kansai airport and Kyoto
- Will drop you off all the place of your choice in Kyoto
Comfortable transfer to Kyoto from the airport!
Travel easily between Kansai Airport and Kyoto City with our Shuttle Bus, a shared minibus transfer service from Kansai Airport to Kyoto City.
The shuttle bus can drop you off at any address in Kyoto, whether it is a hotel or a train station. You can also choose the time you wish to depart for your transfer.
Our shuttles run from 7:15am to 9pm and can carry up to 8 people. You can bring two large suitcases (in addition to hand luggage) with you free of charge, and there is an additional charge of 1000 yen for an extra piece of luggage.
What are the advantages of our airport transfer?
- About a 90 minute journey from Kansai Airport to Kyoto
- It drops you off at the location of your choice in Kyoto
- 2 large suitcases + 1 hand luggage for free !
- Free WiFi access throughout the journey
How can I order the shuttle?
Register your flight, passenger and accommodation information in the registration box on the right. If you are travelling with children (under 11 years old), please register the adult information once and then register the child's information and pay the fare at the same time.
Please note that our shuttles do not serve the cities of Osaka and Otsu.
- A reservation corresponds to a single ticket from Kansai Airport to Kyoto City.
- The shared shuttle bus transfer is reduced price for children aged 3 to 11. The trip is free for children under the age of 2, but without a guaranteed seat.
- You will receive an email containing all information (pick-up location, shuttle photo, driver phone). Check your spam :)
- You can bring two travel suits cases and one luggage per person.
- We don't serve a child seat for baby.