Airport Transfer Kyoto - Bus
- Comfortable bus
- Easy access between Kansai airport and Kyoto
Kyoto Airport Transfer - Bus connects between :
- Kansai international airport: (KIX)
- Kyoto central station (JR, Shinkansen and Kintetsu railways)
Why buy this Kansai airport transfer to/from Kyoto ?
- More affordable than a cab and more convenient than a train with connections and luggage
- Direct access between KIX and Kyoto central/Shinkansen station
- Comfortable ride: soft seats, room for legs, air conditioner!
- Up to two pieces of luggage per person without extra fee
- The ticket is used directly (no need to exchange vouchers/coupons!)
- Ticket delivered to your home address before departure or to your hotel in Japan!
Where can I use this airport transfer to Kyoto ?
What are the departure and arrival points?
- Kansai International Airport (KIX), with 2 stops: terminal 1 (international and domestic) and 2 (domestic low-cost).
- JR Kyoto station: all buses stop at Kyoto station south Hachijo exit.
- In between, some buses stops at Highway Kyotanabe.
How long is the trip between KIX airport and Kyoto?
- About 1.5 hours between JR Kyoto station <-> Kansai international airport (KIX)
Regularity: 1 or 2 buses per hour, both ways
- The first bus from Kansai Airport terminal 1 to Kyoto City leaves at 6:52 am and the last bus leaves at 23:05 pm.
- The first bus from Kyoto station to Kansai Airport leaves at 4:30 am and the last bus leaves at 21:10 pm.
How do I get the ticket?
Indicate the place where you want to be delivered: at your home before leaving or at your hotel in Japan. You will receive your ticket 5 working days after purchase. You can also pick up your ticket directly at one of our agencies (Paris, London, Madrid and Berlin) without booking on the website.
- Reservations are not required. (First-come-first-served basis). In case of full capacity, the next and subsequent bus will be offered in order.
- Only one-way tickets are available. Please purchase 2 one way tickets per person for round trip.
- The bus transfer is discounted for children between the ages of 6 and 11 (included). A young child between the ages of 1 and 5 will not be charged if he/she does not occupy a seat, otherwise the child fare will be applied for children under 1 year of age, travel will not be charged.
There are 2 airports in Osaka: this bus serves the major airport in the Kansai region, KIX (Kansai Airport). Itami Airport (ITM "Osaka Airport") is not served by this bus.
More about your Airport Transfer Kyoto - Bus
Conditions of cancellation
Once sent to the address you provided at the time of purchase, if you decide not to use it, you can return it to us. We will refund 85% of the purchase price. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.