Honeymoon in Japan
- Duration : 15 days
- Locations : Tokyo, Hakone Mt Fuji, Osaka, Miyajima, Okayama, Kinosaki Onsen, Kyoto
This Japan tour is specially designed for honeymooners or couples looking for new experiences together.
Discover the wonders of Japan and enjoy activities for two: ryokan with private onsen, helicopter tour, shiatsu massage, guided tour on Love, kimono walk in Kyoto...
An unforgettable trip of a lifetime to Japan.
2 week itinerary
- Departure city/airport : Tokyo (Narita : NRT or Haneda : HND)
- Tokyo (4 nights)
- Hakone Mount Fuji (1 night)
- Osaka (1 night)
- Miyajima Island (1 night)
- Kurashiki, Okayama and the artists island Naoshima (2 nights)
- Kinosaki Onsen (1 night)
- Kyoto (4 nights including 1 day in Nara)
- End Return airport : Osaka (Kansai international airport : KIX)
Please find below the itinerary details.
Tour length : 14 nights / 15 days (+ 1 day at the beginning if you leave from Europe)
Indeed, the tour departure and end dates presented on this page relate to your stay in Japan. On departure, you will have to leave Europe on the day before. The return flight is on the same day due to the time difference.
- Departure from Europe : January 1st
- Arrival Tokyo (date to be selected in the tour calendar while booking) : January 2nd
- Return flight from Kansai international airport : January 16th
Fancy a romantic tour without having to overdo it? "Romantic tour in Japan" should suit you!
Why this trip to Japan ?
- A tour specifically designed for couples : itinerary, accommodation and "romantic" activities
- Welcomed at the airport by our team, you will be taken to your hotel in Tokyo by shuttle bus
- Take a helicopter flight over the world's largest city!
- A private guided day to discover all of Tokyo's romantic sides
- Head to the edge of Mount Fuji for an unforgettable dinner and overnight stay in a ryokan
- After Osaka, the sacred island of Miyajima awaits you for a second night in a ryokan
- In Kurashiki, discover the Venice of Japan, lined with canals
- The many onsens in the spa town of Kinosaki will make you feel good in the land of Zen!
- In Kyoto, an English-speaking travel angel will welcome you to your cosy nest
- Dressed in a kimono and accompanied by a photographer, take a stroll through Kyoto!
- Free : a shiatsu massage in a superb machiya typical of Kyoto!
- Recommendations available in your travel diary
- All the transport passes to make your journey as smooth as possible
- Enjoy unlimited internet access thanks to your pocket Wi-Fi
- If necessary, contact our Japanese bilingual English-speaking assistance 24/7
- A number of guided days or other optional activities are available
- Benefit from the expertise of Japan Experience, European leading travel agency in Japan.
Your trip in detail
Day 1 : Wake up in Tokyo 東京
Arrival at Tokyo airport (Narita or Haneda).
Welcome to Japan! Yokoso 日本へようこそ！
Our airport assistant will welcome you at the exit of the customs and will give you all your travel documents and your Pocket WiFi.
Unaccompanied transfer from the airport to Tokyo (see details).
Check-in at Hotel OMO3 Tokyo Akasaka by Hoshino Resorts or same category hotel 3* (rooms available from 3:00pm).
You will have a double bed in your room for the entire stay, whereas most hotels in Japan only offer twin rooms with 2 single beds!
Day 2 : First steps in the capital
What is there to do in Tokyo on the first day?
We advise you to slowly start visiting Tokyo from its western districts:
- Harajuku: the avant-garde district
- Meiji Jingû, the imperial shrine
- Takeshita-Dori: the most famous street in Japan
- Omotesando: Tokyo's Champs-Élysées
- Shibuya and its unmistakable "crossroads"
Metro travel in the city is included in your tour.
Day 3 : Praise to Cupid
A guided day to discover Tokyo, the romantic city that has nothing to envy from Paris. Your guide will introduce you to the Tokyo for couples: parks and temples dedicated to love, restaurants for Valentine's Day or exceptional views for souvenir photos. The day is private, so you can contact your guide beforehand if you have any special requests. It is also possible to have a more "classic" programme for this discovery day.
Day 4 : Back to the future
You will be able to explore the areas you did not visit the day before. The only essential thing to do on this day is to take a helicopter tour of Tokyo! Enjoy the breathtaking views of Tokyo from the sky during a helicopter flight of the Japanese capital. An unforgettable experience for both of you. Departure is from Shinkiba Heliport, between 1pm and dusk. The flight lasts 17 minutes and will take you around Tokyo Tower, Ginza, Odaiba, Rainbow Bridge... enough to visit with a bit of height!
Day 5 : On the way to visit the emblem of Japan: Mount Fuji!
Departure from Shinjuku to Hakone by Romance Car express train (1 hour 20, included in your package). Romance car: a panoramic train with unparalleled comfort and...a fitting name for your stay!
You will be charmed by the magnificent scenery of this spa resort, Lake Ashi and its view of Mount Fuji (in good weather!). Not forgetting the volcanic site of Owakudani, accessible by cable car.
If you wish to be accompanied for this day, one of our English-speaking guides will reveal all the secrets of the Mount Fuji region.
Check-in at your ryokan Ichinoyu Shinkan or same category ryokan. At night at the ryokan, you will be treated to a tasty traditional Japanese dinner before retiring to your tatami room.
A true Japanese experience for two!
Free: Japanese baths in your room!
Day 6 : First steps in the capital of Kansai
Traditional Japanese breakfast at the ryokan.
Head to Osaka (2,30 hour journey, included in your package). Check-in at your hotel, Osaka Intergate Umeda or same category hotel 3*.
In the afternoon, visit the city :
- The medieval castle of Osaka, with its park full of plum and cherry trees
- The city centre and its Nakanoshima Island, with its rose park in the middle of the buildings
- Rendezvous in Umeda, temple of Japanese style shopping
- End up at the Umeda Sky building at dusk for a 360° view of Kansai (including Kyoto on a clear day!)
As an option, you can book a river cruise between the different parts of the day.
One of our many experienced English-speaking guides can also accompany you to visit the classic sights of Osaka (optional, from 9:00 to 17:00).
For those who love high-quality red meat, there is also the possibility of travelling to Kobe in the evening or the next day for lunch to taste the famous "Kobe beef". 22-minute train ride, every ten minutes until midnight, included in your package.
Day 7 : The Sacred Island
A short 2h40 trip (2 changes, all-inclusive) awaits you to reach the coast of the Sea of Japan. Although more touristy, this coastline is nonetheless exceptional, as witnessed by the fabulous island of Miyajima. This sacred place of Shintoism, twinned with the Mont St Michel, is accessible from "the mainland" in 15 minutes by boat (included in your offer).
Reach your ryokan near the island's ferry terminal.
Explore the island: its Itsukushima-jinja shrine and its large gate (ootorii) standing in the sea. (Please note: The ootorii is under construction until an unspecified date). Take the cable car up to Mount Misen and then descend on foot. A breathtaking view of Hiroshima Bay is waiting for you!
In the evening, traditional Japanese dinner in your ryokan.
Day 8 : The romantic Venice of Japan
Traditional Japanese breakfast at the ryokan.
In the morning, you can stop in Hiroshima (30 minutes by train from Miyajimaguchi ferry station, included in your JR Pass), to visit the peace park and memorial. It's not exactly romantic, but as you are passing by, it is an exceptional memorial site.
Drive from Hiroshima to Okayama (40 minutes by Shinkansen, direct, included in your package).
Check-in at your hotel between the station and the castle.
Explore the castle and its magnificent Koraku-en park, before leaving in the middle of the afternoon for the romantic town of Kurashiki, a 17-minute train ride from Okayama (included with JR Pass):
Kurashiki, an old commercial metropolis lined with canals, will seduce you:
- Bikan, a district with typical architecture
- The Ohara Museum, keeper of paintings by Monet, Matisse, Renoir...
- The Museum of Popular Arts dedicated to regional history
In the evening, return to Okayama to admire the illuminated castle and enjoy the romantic atmosphere.
Day 9 : The Art Island
Breakfast at the hotel.
We advise you to spend the day visiting Naoshima Island, 1 hour from Okayama: 45 minutes by train (1 change - free with Japan Rail Pass) and 15 minutes by boat (Buy on-site, about €4.50/pers A/R). Details in your travel diary.
Naoshima Island is world-famous for its modern art museums, the architecture of some of its buildings, and the scattered outdoor sculptures throughout its territory. These numerous museums and buildings were designed by the architect Ando Tadao. You will be impressed, among other things, by Monet's water lilies, displayed in a simple room where you enter without shoes!
N.B.: access to one of the museums of Naoshima, the Chichu Art Museum, is subject to reservation.
Return to Okayama at the end of the day by the same route as in the morning, in the middle of the Japanese countryside.
Day 10 : The village of many thermal baths
Breakfast at the hotel.
Leave for Kinosaki onsen by train (2 hours 30, 1 change in Himeji, included in your package). Take advantage of your change to visit the famous feudal castle of Himeji, a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Arrive in this picturesque village, one of the best places in Japan to discover the thermal baths - onsens. In addition to the baths in your ryokan, you can visit one or more of the 7 public onsens in the village. Wear yukata - traditional Japanese clothing - provided by your ryokan and stroll along the willow-lined canals and traditional shops towards the onsens. All of them offer various baths, some of which are unexpected: a hot bath on the roof of a building, a "penguin" sauna covered in ice, an outdoor bath lined with Japanese maple trees, or another in a cave! A great way to discover and relax.
In the evening, at dinner at the ryokan included in your package, discover the city's rich cuisine, in particular the famous Japanese sea crab.
Day 11 : The former capital
Traditional Japanese breakfast at the ryokan.
In 2h30, reach Kyoto (no change, included in your package).
From noon onwards, you can settle into your traditional Japan Experience house! A Travel Angel will welcome you, show you some unique details and help you to have an unforgettable stay in Kyoto. You will be able to "live the Japanese way" for a few days, with a space much bigger than a hotel room and a kitchen to prepare good Japanese food!
You will stay either in the Kizuna house or in the Poem Box, two cosy nests for lovers! And ideally located!
You have 4 days to visit Kyoto.
Start in the afternoon in the historic Gion district near your accommodation :
- Kiyomizu-Dera, the great water temple
- The historical streets of Sannen-zaka & Ninnen-zaka
- Kodai-ji, the maple and bamboo temple of Kyoto
Finish off seeing the sunset in Gion.
Meet your guide at 19:00 to start your late stroll around Gion, Kyoto's historic district.
More details on the exact time and location in your travel diary. At the end of this 1 hour 30 walk, your guide will be able to advise you on the best places to eat out! Please note that it is strictly forbidden to take photographs in the historic district of Gion.
Day 12 : Gold and Silver Treasures
We recommend the following itinerary for this second day's visit to Kyoto:
- Ryoan-ji Zen Garden
- The Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion)
- Ginkaku-ji (Silver Pavilion)
- The bewitching path of philosophy
- The Nanzen-ji temple
One of our many experienced English-speaking guides can accompany you on a tour of these symbolic sites (optional, from 9:00 to 17:00).
FREE with your tour: a shiatsu massage, in a traditional Kyoto house. Shiatsu is part of traditional Japanese medicine. Based on relieving pressure, it will bring you relief and relaxation!
Travel by bus and metro in the city is included in your 3-day tour.
Day 13 : Now for some activity...
Enjoy your included activity as a couple: dressing and walking in kimonos (yukata in summer) through the historic districts of Kyoto! All this with a private photographer, to immortalise your trip in front of temples and Zen gardens!
There are still many places to discover according to your taste: the Arashiyama bamboo grove district, the Shimogamo sanctuary or the Daitoku-ji temple complex... or Kyoto station and its tower for the futuristic side!
Or better still, book an English-speaking guide for the day (optional) to visit Kyoto off the beaten path!
Day 14 : Between temples and deer
For your last day in Kyoto and its surroundings, we recommend taking the 50 minute journey to Nara, which is included in your package.
Visit to Nara, the first permanent capital of Japan in the 8th century.
- The Shinto shrine Kasuga Taisha and its thousands of lanterns
- The Todaiji, its great bronze Buddha and the imposing Nan-Daimon gate
- Kofukuji temple and its beautiful pagoda
Return to Kyoto and stop for sunset at Fushimi Inari, the huge 10,000 torii sanctuary in Kyoto. If you wish to be accompanied on this day, one of our English-speaking guides will unveil all the secrets of Japan's first capital (optional, return trip from Kyoto).
Day 15 : Sayonara, and see you next time!
Direct transfer to Kansai International Airport (included but not accompanied).
Return flight to Europe, North America, Australia.
Do not hesitate to extend your trip by one or more days to Kansai or elsewhere... We will be able to advise you!
- 4 nights in a 3* hotel in the heart of Tokyo, close to public transport
- 1 night in a 3* ryokan in Hakone Mount Fuji, traditional half-board
- 1 night in a 3* hotel in Osaka
- 1 night in a 3* ryokan in Miyajima, traditional half-board
- 2 nights in a 3* hotel in Okayama, near the train station
- 1 night in a 3* ryokan in Kinosaki, traditional half-board
- 4 nights in a traditional Kyoto house
The basic rate includes a room with double bed in the hotels.
- Airport transfers
- Prepaid public transport card
- Japan Rail Pass for 7 days
- Tokyo Metro Pass for 3 days
- Hakone Free Pass for 2 days
- Romancecar Tokyo Shinjuku -> Hakone
- Kansai Thru Pass for 3 days
Experiences and meals
- Airport welcome
- Traditional dinner and breakfast in the ryokan at Hakone, Miyajima and Kinosaki
- Breakfasts excluding Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- Discounts at many Hakone tourist sites
- Private guided day tour in Tokyo
- Helicopter flight over Tokyo
- Shiatsu massage in Kyoto
- Welcome to Kyoto by a travel angel
- Kimono rental in Kyoto and photoshoot
- Guided night tour of Gion
Included in your self-guided tour
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access with pocket Wi-Fi
- Complete e-travel diary sent 20 days before your departure
- 24/7 telephone assistance in English and bilingual Japanese
Not included in the price of your trip
- Flights Europe <> Japan
- Optional insurance policies
- Personal expenses including meals (breakfast optional)
- Public transport when your transport cards have run out (see details)
- Anything not included in the "included in your tour" section
Your tour :
- The prices displayed on this page may vary according to the exchange rate of the Japanese ¥.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children over 3 years of age are allowed. Rates for children are available for people from 3 to 11 years old inclusive.
- This programme is subject to change due to circumstances such as weather conditions or any other case of force majeure. Please note that due to the current circumstances, any information mentioned is subject to change or modification.
- Your travel documents will be given to you as follows:
- Travel diary by email 3 weeks before departure, and other electronic documents
- Paper documents (airport transfer ticket, transportation card, Japan Rail Pass voucher) and Pocket WiFi upon arrival at the airport by our airport assistant.
- This tour is for all couples, for all ages and all genders: gay and lesbian included. Japan is a rather open country on this subject.
- Note : In very rare cases, mostly in very high season, steps might be reversed. You will be informed in your mini travel-guide. Thanks for your kind understanding.
Your accommodation :
- Some hotels may ask you to pay a tourist tax on arrival. This depends on the city and even the hotel, as some do not include it in the booking price. Normally, it is 200¥/night/person (about £1.37/1.93$) but can be slightly higher in 4* hotels. It must be paid in cash at the hotel reception. For traditional Japan Experience accommodations, it is included in the initial tour price.
- Room size: in Japan, a densely populated country where everything is compact, 3-star luxury hotels are of very good quality but the rooms are often quite narrow (12 to 20m2/129 sq ft to 215 sq ft) depending on the hotel. Please note the size of the single room, between 10 and 16m2 (107sq ft and 172 fq ft). For more comfort, you can choose our luxury 4* accommodation upgrade option.
- Double room: double bed by default in the hotels and houses of the tour. In the ryokan, however, you will sleep in 2 single futons.
- Names of the hotels : The names given on the site are for information only. In the event of unavailability, an establishment of equivalent standing will be scheduled. Hotels, corresponding to local standards, are given as an indication and may be changed on site for hotels of a similar category.
- In the ryokan in Hakone, the room has a private sink, toilet, and a private Japanese bathroom (traditional or modern onsen).
- In the ryokan in Miyajima and Kinosaki, the rooms have a private sink and toilet. The single-sex collective Japanese baths ("onsen") then act as shared bathrooms, with showers and thermal baths. They are freely accessible, at the times in force on the site. These baths are often not accessible to people with clearly visible tattoo (s).
- The latter are invited to contact us to evaluate the possibilities of accommodation with private baths or shared baths that can be reserved.
- The 4* ryokan (see 4* option) have comfortable futons raised on either western beds in a traditional tatami room. The bathrooms and toilets of the 4* ryokans are private
- Traditional house in Kyoto: each house has been chosen for its location (transport, shops, temples...) and thus to facilitate your stay. Most of them are either located in the historical district of Gion or on the edge of the Path of Philosophy and the Silver Temple. All lodgings have at least one Japanese tatami room and are equipped with a minimum of 3 beds, either in a single western bed (not double) or on a futon. Do not hesitate to specify in your comments that you want to sleep in a western bed.
Your transport :
- Flights are not included in this tour. Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to include flights in your order: Flights in economy class with stopovers or direct flights, eco-premium or business air upgrades, provincial departures or abroad: we will be able to advise you.
- The tour departure and end dates presented on this page relate to your stay in Japan. You will arrive in Japan via Tokyo (Narita or Haneda airports) and depart from Kansai airport (KIX, not Itami ITM). On departure, you will have to leave the day before Europe and land at 6:30 p.m. at the most to make the most of the airport services of your circuit (reception and transfer to Tokyo).The return flight is on the same day due to the time difference, with a departure time of 9am at the earliest. Please do not hesitate to consult us for any uncertainty or need for precision in the choice of international flights.
- If the flights have been purchased by your care without the intervention of Japan Experience, it is necessary to send us by mail 1 month before your departure your flight information (flight number, airport, date and time of arrival) to allow us 'Organize your welcome and airport transfer.
- Airport transfers: The shared shuttle bus leaves from the airport and stops either in front of your hotel or at a stop located between 1 and 15 min walk from your hotel. Our airport assistant in Tokyo will drive you to the platform to take the airport transfer. Afterwards, this hotel transfer is unassisted. If you would like to be accompanied from the airport to your hotel reception please choose the option "Accompanied Airport Transfer". On the way back, the shared shuttle bus leaves from your hotel or very close by to take you directly to the Kansai KIX airport in 1 hour 30.
- Included in your tour is a pre-charged transport prepayment card of ¥ 1,500 (around £10.30 / 14.54$) (suica or Pasmo brand); a 7-day Japan Rail Pass, a Hakone Free Pass, a Tokyo Metro Pass for 3 days, a Kansai Thru Pass for 3 days, and the supplement for the Romance Car train. These cards should cover a large part of your trips during the stay. Upon expiry of the 1,500¥ Transport Prepayment Card, or if the line you are travelling on is not covered by your Japan Rail Pass, any travel will be at your own expense by recharging your pre-paid transport card (at vending machines in all stations and metro stations).
- The Japan Rail Pass is a personal train pass for foreign travellers who wish to visit Japan. This pass allows unlimited travel for 7 consecutive days on all Japan Railways (JR) trains throughout Japan. You will receive a voucher to be exchanged at a JR office when you are welcomed at the airport by our assistant (list of addresses provided in your travel guide). You will be asked to show your passport and fill in a form. During this exchange, you will select the start date of your pass. Once your Pass has been activated, it will be valid for 7 consecutive days from the date chosen. To prevent wasting time when you arrive at the airport, you are requested to exchange your voucher upon arrival in Tokyo City. This is because exchanging it at the airport could delay your airport shuttle. With your Japan Rail Pass in hand, just go to the station, show your pass to the ticket inspector at the entrance gates and board any JR train. Trains in Japan are almost all open seating. If you are worried about not having a seat (on a shinkansen for example), simply go to a ticket office and reserve your seat at no extra charge. The Japan Rail Pass covers all JR and Shinkansen lines in Japan. The following journeys are not covered:
- Travel by metro and bus in the cities (payable by pre-paid transport card, included in your package)
- Transfers from the train station to the hotels (by foot, bus, metro or taxi)
- Travel on private train lines (other than JR)
- Travel on Nozomi and Mizuho high-speed trains (shinkansen)
- Trips made outside the validity period of the Japan Rail Pass
- Japan Rail Pass: It is not necessary to possess a Japan Rail Pass which covers your entire stay. This is only cost-effective if it is used for long journeys between the different stages of your stay (especially in shinkansen) which are very expensive. In large cities like Tokyo, only about ⅓ of public transport is covered by the Japan Rail Pass and getting around is relatively cheap (Tokyo metro tickets: £1.71 / 2.42$; Kyoto daily bus card: £4.28 / 5.97$). Thus, providing you with a Japan Rail Pass for more than 7 days (14 or 21) would not be cost-effective and, on the contrary, would significantly increase the cost of your trip.
- If a person taking part in the tour is a Japanese national and a resident of Japan, or a foreigner with tax residence in Japan (including a student), then that person is not eligible for the Japan Rail Pass. Please contact us to get the price of the tour without a Japan Rail Pass. They will have to buy the train tickets for the tour directly in Japan. The Kansai Thru Pass is also subject to the same nationality/residency requirements. This is not the case for the Hakone Free pass. If this person is a Japanese citizen but not a resident of Japan, then he/she can benefit from the Japan Rail Pass under certain conditions (see https://www.japan-experience.com/frequently-asked-questions).
Your activities :
- Airport reception is in English. Your airport assistant will be waiting for you at the customs exit holding a sign with the name of the reservation. They will give you your travel documents and take you to your airport transfer. They will not accompany you to Tokyo (this is possible, but optional).
- An English speaking Travel Angel who is a specialist in Japan will be there to welcome you to your traditional house in Kyoto. They will give you the keys, explain how the house and its facilities work, give you a tour of the area (tourist sites, supermarkets, bike rental...) and answer all your questions. They will be available throughout your stay in case of any problems or questions.
- The guided tour of Gion takes place in groups of 12 people maximum, from from 6pm to 7:30/8:00pm. In English. More details on the meeting place in your travel journal. Dinner is not planned but your guide will be able to give you their best spots.
- The shiatsu massage in Kyoto is performed for both members of the couple at the same time, most of the time in the same room, but this is not always guaranteed.
- Romantic guided day tour in Tokyo : Your guide will pick you up at your flat at 9am, and the day will last until 5pm. Your meals, transport and visits are at your expense. Those of the guide are included in your tour. Details in your travel diary.
- Kimono rental does not include make-up
Your meals :
- Traditional Japanese dinner and Japanese breakfast (mostly savoury) are included in your ryokan. Do not hesitate to indicate any dietary requirements you may have, we will pass them on to the ryokan so that they can take them into account when planning the meals. If the ryokan does not take any of these dietary requirements into account, we cannot be held responsible and no compensation will be issued.
- Breakfasts which are not included in your package can be added at the reception when you arrive at the hotel. However, you will find many cafés near your hotel serving copious breakfasts, often tastier than those in the hotels, which sometimes have tight schedules and are predominantly savory. However, if you would like to add breakfast to your offer when you make your reservation, you can select it as an option.
- The traditional Japan Experience houses are equipped for cooking and are located close to supermarkets and markets.
Your additional services:
- A pocket wifi is included in your tour. It allows unlimited high-speed internet access. Your Pocket WiFi will be given to you at the airport of arrival.
- It comes with a small booklet to operate your device (don't panic: simple operation) and a prepaid envelope to return your device at the end of your stay. Your pocket wifi will work naturally until the last day of your trip to Japan.
- A maximum of 5 devices can be connected to a pocket wifi (phone, tablet, computer).
- A single pocket wifi is provided for a circuit order of 1 to 5 people. For an order of 6 people or more, a second pocket wifi will be added automatically and at no extra cost to your reservation.
Which protection for your tour in Japan ?
At the time of your purchase, Japan Experience offers you 3 types of protection :
- Japan Experience Flex :
Free cancellation of your trip for any reason up to 35 days before your departure date with our partner Koala.
No residency or nationality requirements.
Refund: 100% of your cancellation fees (excluding airfare costs).
No reason or proof to provide. Cancellation in 1 email. Transfer made within 3 days. More informations here
- Japan Experience Protect :
Cancellation insurance before departure and on-site assistance, subject to conditions. COVID protection included.
- Japan Experience Full coverage :
All the benefits of 'Flex' and 'Protect' plans, combined.
Frequently asked questions
Our commitments as Japan Experience, Europe No. 1 travel in Japan
- The guarantee of the first tour operator specialised exclusively in Japan for 40 years
- A wide range of products to let you Experience Japan from the inside
- Competitive prices thanks to a single team in UK, Europe, USA and Japan, with no intermediaries
- Assistance available in Japan throughout your trip
- A specialised team is available 7 days a week by phone or email
- The best advice thanks to the 3,500 articles available on our website
Our other Self-Guided tours
Discover other Self-Guided tours like « Honeymoon in Japan »